I walked to work dreading watching this really boring couple. For my work, I changed watching a different type of therapeutic technique that increases attachment. The couple really struggled opening up, well I guess the husband did. He definitely looks tough just in how he interacts with others and his physical appearance. The therapist had to keep asking him to respond to his wife with more than one word. It was really annoying watching the wife want to work on her marriage and the husband not seeming to care at all. But, I learned something tonight. There is no room to judge because you never know what is happening inside of the person. This husband had some insecurities that he was too afraid to reveal. He lived his life in a rock hard shell that was un-crackable. The therapist was becoming annoyed as the wife kept begging for her husband to give her more information. It seemed like the couple was not making any progression after a lot of hard emotional w...
Comments
Post a Comment